Saturday, September 20, 2008

Studio Time: Oceanic

Thought I would publish a little more to look at. This is a necklace and earrings I did in June combining chain maille from Urban Maille and beautifully gorgeous colors from Creation is Messy. It's mostly Sapphire and a little bit of Peacock Green to get a Carribbean look. I will take some time to rave about CiM colors in another post. If you've been thinking about trying them out...you MUST. They are yummy.

In fact, this necklace is actually published on the Sapphire page.



P.S. - I was trying out Wordpress because some of the features were more user friendly. Blogpsot has improved since I left and now I'm back on Blogspot. I copied my posts from the Wordpress blog back here. The older posts are sans pictures (for now).

No comments:

Post a Comment