Monday, August 12, 2013

Artfully Meandering: I'm an Indie Publisher!

I've been a bit quiet on this blog because I've been working on a project that has just been wrapped up and is ready to be launched.

I’m a little nervous and a lot excited to announce that I have become an indie publisher of a new e-zine called Inspiration Adventures! 


Inspiration Adventures Summer 2013 Portrait
64 pages, published 8/8/2013
An art magazine sharing gorgeous projects created around a specific theme from a artists across mediums. Summer 2013 theme is the North American prairie.

Through desktop publishing and cool on-demand publishers like magcloud.com, this is now a possibility. I have to give a shout-out to Heather Anderson who gave me the courage to go for it and inspired me with her own gorgeous e-zine called Homebound (which, by the way, is a beautiful must-read on farmhouse style. Reminds me a lot of the NancyLindemeyer years of Victoria magazine.)

Eight fabulous artists participated in the premier issue. Download the e-zine for free in portrait or landscape format. The on-demand print version is available for the cost of printing through MagCloud. (There is no mark-up.) 

Stay tuned for more information on artist profiles and giveaways of the print edition. 

To get the latest on the next issue and how you can participate to be showcased in future issues, join my mailing list. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment