Sunday, April 24, 2011

Artfully Meandering: Re-Blooming



This is my first attempt at digital scrapbooking... I wanted to take my photography up a notch and combine it with digital scrapbooking. I have much to learn, but for a first try, I think I'm okay with this version.

I'm using the dogwoods as a symbol for me... re-blooming. Again. I miss my Hong Kong adventures. I had an unexpected struggle with resuming life in the U.S. I feel like the box of adventuring has been opened and I can't stuff it all back. However, I am the sturdy type... I thrive on challenge and adventure. And sometimes the challenge is making the best of your situation. I have much to be happy for and new friends across the world.

This is my inspiration theme for the next three months through June. The white and green of the dogwoods, the dogwood flowers themselves... and the piercing blue sky in the background. If you feel like using this theme as part of your inspiration, feel free to gather inspiration from the lovely dogwood and take up the Inspiration Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment