Thursday, March 26, 2009

Studio News: Sneak peek of the newsletter...

I've been wracking my brain for what to post in the iterim between now and my official launch of April 1. I have so much pouring out of my head that I'm excited to share with you, but I want to share it once I've officially launched.

However, I thought it would be helpful to show you the sneak peek of the newsletter. I've agonized and struggled with the formatting, content, and layout. I want it to be worthy of your readership...to inspire, inform, and entertain. I'm pretty happy with the result. Here is the peek of the first section:




Don't forget to update your bookmarks with the new addresses:
Website * Blog * Store * Flickr

ZaiJian, y'all! (ZaiJian is Mandarin for "See you later!")

No comments:

Post a Comment